Do you have a bridging ceremony coming up? This stainless steel necklace is perfect for your girls. It comes on an 18" chain with text.
The pricing is per necklace. Please give me the details for each necklace in the notes section of your shopping cart.
Daisy (dark blue), Brownie (brown), Junior (emerald green), Cadette (yellow), Senior (red), Ambassador (light blue), Pearl (Juliette's Pearl)
Name, Troop & Year
Each pendant is a 1 1/4" wide, stainless steel washer. It will have one name, troop number, and/or stone described in your description above.
The necklace hangs on an 18" chain.
Stones are bicone Swarovski Crystals (only), or pearl bead.
This pricing is per necklace.
Font subject to change.
These items are individually hand-stamped, one letter at a time. They take time to make. I will need two weeks to create your necklaces, in addition to the shipping time.
- If you have provided me with the correct information and the mistake is mine, I will replace and reship the correction of that incorrect item within one business day. All at my expense.
- If you have provided me with the INCORRECT information and the mistake is in your spelling or numbers provided at the time of purchase, then you are responsible for purchasing a corrected item, and the shipping expense is yours.
Each necklace is packaged on a card, in a plastic sleeve, and is boxed together in a small, flat rate Priority mail box. It is shipped through the USPS. Tracking is available for package. This box is automatically insured for up to $50. You may request to purchase additional insurance on your postage by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the responsibility of providing correct and accurate shipping information at the time of check out.
- If you have provided me with an incorrect, un-verified, or old address, the lost box is lost, and I will not be replacing your items.
- If your box is returned to me, you are responsible for paying for additional shipping/postage to have the box re-mailed to your correct address.
Lost boxes are an issue with the post office. Please address any lost boxes with them, and seek your reimbursement through them. Shipping time is not guarantee or promise from the postal service. You will receive your box when it arrives. I promise to get your order out quickly, and have it scanned as received by the post office, however when you receive it in your hands depends on the post office, weather, delivery attempts, etc.